Call for Price for WooCommerce WordPress plugin extends WooCommerce by outputting “Call for Price” when price field for product is left empty. You can customize “Call for Price” text and style. Plugin supports variable products. If you want to make all your shop’s products “Call for Price”, you can do it by checking single option. There is also an option to show/hide sale tag for products with empty price. All settings can be found in WooCommerce > Settings > Call for Price.
Set different text for:
- Single product page
- Related products
- Pages (i.e. shortcodes)
- Archives (products category)
You can also set different text for:
- Simple and Custom products
- Variable (and variation) products
- Grouped products
- External products
To set style for the label, just add HTML tags directly to text, e.g.:
<span style="font-size:x-large;">Call for Price</span>
There is a free version of this plugin, with some limited functionality; we recommend to try it out before buying the Pro version.
= 3.0.3 - 21/12/2016 =
* Dev - General - Make All Products "Call for Price" - option added.
= 3.0.2 - 15/12/2016 =
* Fix - `handle_deprecated_options()` fixed. This produced notice on plugin activation.
= 3.0.1 - 14/12/2016 =
* Tweak - readme.txt updated.
= 3.0.0 - 08/12/2016 =
* Dev - Variable (and variation) and grouped products support added.
* Dev - `is_page` check added.
* Dev - Multisite support added.
* Dev - Translation (POT) file added.
* Dev - Version system added.
* Dev - Major code refactoring.
* Tweak - Author added.
* Tweak - Plugin renamed.
= 2.0.1 - 08/08/2015 =
* Dev - Solaris theme compatibility added.
= 2.0.0 - 28/07/2015 =
* Dev - Option to *hide/show sale tag* added.
* Dev - Option to set specific "call for price" text for *related products* added.
* Dev - Options to set specific "call for price" text for *single, category and homepage* added (instead of checkboxed).
* Dev - Major code refactoring. Settings are moved to "WooCommerce > Settings > Call for Price Pro".
= 1.0.1 =
* Sale icon removed.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial Release.