Checkout Files Upload for WooCommerce plugin lets your customers upload files on (or after) WooCommerce checkout.
- Set exact field position on the checkout page.
- Set if file upload is required.
- Add field to Thank You page.
- Add field to My Account page.
- Add custom label to the field.
- Set accepted file types.
- Set custom Upload and Remove buttons labels.
- Set custom “Wrong file type”, “File is required”, “File was successfully uploaded”, “No file selected” and “File was successfully removed” messages.
- Select cart products, product categories or product tags to show the field.
- Add uploaded files to admin and customers emails.
This plugin is an extended version of free Checkout Files Upload for WooCommerce plugin. Pro version lets you add multiple file upload forms to the checkout (and/or thank you; my account pages).
You can download uploaded files from admin’s “Edit Order” pages (there is “Uploaded Files” metabox in the upper right corner). Alternatively – if you wish to access files directly – uploaded files are saved in /wp-content/uploads/woocommerce_uploads/alg_uploads/checkout_files_upload/ directory on your server. Files are named by concatenating order number and file number (e.g.
If you’re having issues with file upload form displaying on mobile devices, you can fix this by going to “WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout Files Upload > Template” and setting these values:
This will change the layout of checkout files form a little, but it should fix any issues with mobile devices.